ModEnc is currently in Maintenance Mode: Changes could occur at any given moment, without advance warning.
(Redirected from Maps/Referencing)
- Referencing items
- As you probably noticed, some of the Parameter descriptions in this table end with "#". The reason for that is:
- Some parameters take their values to be indexes of objects, others assume they are the identifiers of those objects.
- For convenience, if the parameter's description in the table ends with a "#" symbol, you should use the object's index in its appropriate list, otherwise you should use its ID.
- Also note: All entries in column P7 are expected to be literal, so you have to convert all the numbers into letters like this:
- 0 is "A", 1 is "B", 25 is "Z", 26 is "AA", just like the columnm numbering in your favourite spreadsheet program.