Let's create some missing pages
To anyone with free time: Category:Lists_of_Applicable_INI_Flags contains the tables of applicable flags I produced a while ago. If you look over them, you'll notice that quite a few of them are red links - pointing to non-existent pages. If you can create them with at least the stub text, that would be appreciated. (See also: Special:WantedPages.)
DCoder 16:00, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
Removing multiple namespaces
After some discussions, it was decided that:
- Pages related to specific details of RockPatch (flag changes, tutorials and "RockPatch Docs:") should be disposed of since RockPatch is obsolete, and the generic information (history, features, mirrors) (some of "RockPatch:") should be compiled into one extensive page "RockPatch" in the main namespace.
- Pages from Namespaces "XCC:", "OS:" and "ETS:" should, where still relevant, be moved to the main namespace
- Main pages (such as XCC:Main) should be moved to Portal:xxx (such as Portal:XCC) (which is a fake namespace).
- Pages from Namespaces "Building:", "Unit:" and "Super weapon:" should be removed replacing any links to them with links to appropriate CnC Wikia pages.
- After this is completed, said Namespaces will be removed.
- If you have objections to this decision, comment on the talk page. Otherwise, please start moving affected pages and adjusting links where necessary.
- Lists of affected pages can be found at Special:Allpages by selecting the appropriate Namespace from the dropdown.
- Lists of pages linking to affected pages can be found on the toolbox, behind the "What links here" link.
DCoder 18:01, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
Moving Maps/ pages
I started moving the Maps/xxx pages to normal space. Someone please look over and move any I missed. (List can be found at Special:Allpages, starting with "Maps/".)
DCoder 19:19, 17 June 2008 (UTC)