|Values:||Boolean values: yes or no, true or false, 1 or 0|
This entry was copied from XGamer's Red Alert 2 ART.INI Guide for the sake of completeness. As it is not our intention to rip off XGamer's work, this article is subject to a re-write and update with the latest community knowledge.
For further information, please read Inclusion of ART.INI Guide.
If set, this animation's speed will be modified depending on your Game Speed setting to make it play at the same perceived speed.
Animation durations are determined at the animation's creation time:
- First, the time in frames it will take to finish (let's call it T) is equal to the animation's setting.
- If the animation has a valid T is set to a random number between x and y. specified,
- If T is recalculated according to a formula:
is set on this animation,
- If T is larger than 5 (the most common case), it's recalculated to equal (8 * T / Game Speed) (on the scale of 1 through 6).
- If it is between 1 and 4 frames inclusive, the game applies hardcoded multipliers instead, which are not clear at this time.