|Values:||Boolean values: yes or no, true or false, 1 or 0|
Defines whether or not this overlay is a veinhole monster. Veinhole monsters are a special type of overlay that carry several hardcoded features, including, but not limited to:
- Treated as a passive enemy; can be targeted and destroyed.
- Certain weapons such as sonic weapons cannot harm the veinhole monster
- Enables any attached veins to grow as specified by [General]→ .
- If this veinhole is killed, any attached veins start to wither away, provided that the [General]→ is lower (faster) than the growth rate.
- Ignores the flag, if specified.
- Uses a hardcoded animation sequence:
- Alternates between frames 0 and 3 as rest/idle states
- Randomly plays a short idle animation from frame 0 to 6, then cuts back to 0
- When attacked, plays a short animation from frame 7 to 10, spawns a particle of the GasCloudM1 type, reverses the animation, and cuts back to frame 0. This is repeated 2-3 times after every attack.
- Frame 11 is played when the Veinhole is killed, at the end of the final attack sequence.