ModEnc is currently in Maintenance Mode: Changes could occur at any given moment, without advance warning.
|Values:||strings (Names of Warheads)|
This flag specifies the game's "go-to" warhead used in several hardcoded cases:
- unit with C4=yes uses the C4 charge on a structure without CanC4=no
- unit or building storing Tiberium is destroyed, provided that TiberiumExplosive is enabled.
- explosive Tiberium triggers a chain reaction
- Tiberium-spawning terrain object is destroyed
- exploding overlays
- aircraft crashes to the ground. The last entry in this warhead's AnimList is used.
- Iron Curtain is used on organic objects such as infantry
- train destroys an obstacle
- explosion crate powerup
- trivial structure damage generated over time
- drop pod sometimes exploding on impact
As you can see, the unambiguous name of this flag is actually rather misleading.