|Values:||Boolean values: yes or no, true or false, 1 or 0|
In Tiberian Sun and Firestorm
The power of the explosion is proportional to the strength of the destroyed unit. The stronger the unit, the more powerful explosion.
Note thatis not responsible for the special explosions of harvesters containing Tiberium. See for this effect.
In Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge
- If DeathWeapon is specified on the unit then that weapon will be fired.
- If DeathWeapon is not specified on the unit then the its current primary weapon will be fired instead.
- If the unit has neither a DeathWeapon nor a current primary weapon, the default death weapon specified by [CombatDamage]→DeathWeapon will be fired instead.
- If the unit can carry Passengers any passengers inside will perish.
AircraftTypes are a special case. Even without set, an AircraftType will always fire its current primary weapon at the cell it crashes into. If DeathWeapon is present, it is used instead of the primary weapon.
This feature was neither used in Tiberian Sun nor Red Alert 2, though the logic is still present. If an OverlayType has set, then the following will occur in order when the cell containing the overlay is damaged:
- The overlay is removed. Units firing at the cell will stop shooting at it.
- The animation specified by [General]→ will always be displayed.
- There is an 85% chance that one of the VoxelAnims specified by [General]→ will be randomly selected and spawned.
- There is a 25% chance that the particle specified by [General]→ will be spawned.
- The damage specified by [CombatDamage]→ , using the warhead specified by [CombatDamage]→ , will always be dealt to the cell the overlay occupied.